- What personal data is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you concerning the use of your data.
- The security procedures used to protect the misuse of your data.
- Methods you may use to correct any inaccuracies in the data.
Information Collection, Usage and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the data collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you when you contact us. We will not share this data with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill a request you have specified.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may contact us at any time via our email address or phone number on our website to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any of this data.
• Direct us to delete any of this data.
• Express any concern you may have about our use of your data.
We use due diligence to protect your data. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive data (such as credit card information), that data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.