Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
How is your business/organization ranked on Google searches? Can people find you on the web? Learn about why Google ranks search results in the order you see, and what positive steps you can take to improve your search engine rankings.
- Understanding search engines and the ways that they work
- Organic Search vs. Paid Search
- Establishing your baseline and plotting your SEO and marketing goals
- Finding – and adding – your business on local search and directories
- Analyzing the competition to target your own goals
- Selecting keywords and phrases based on search traffic and potential results
- Page names, meta tags, image tags and site maps – getting those keywords into your website
- Videos and images – ranking higher in organic search
- Backlinks and their role in search rankings
- Understanding your backlinks analysis and plotting a strategy for the future
- Using Social Media to improve search engine rankings and establish backlinks
- Google Analytics and monitoring your results
The course is broken into multiple weeks so that you will have the opportunity to work on your search engine rankings/homework assignments during the week, and bring any questions or concerns that occur to our next meeting, as we progress towards an improvement in our search rankings.
3 sessions 1.5 hours each